This recipe is so simple yet delicious! It was brought to me from another Sister in the ward when we lived in California. She was a caterer. I don't have a picture but it is the dessert I took to the Relief Society Christmas Party
1 box of Brownie Mix (plus eggs, oil and water)
1 jar of Raspberry Preserves
whip cream
raspberries
Nuts (optional)
Make brownies using brownie mix and recipe on the box ( I used the Costco, Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate)
mix in nuts if you would like
pour batter in a greased round cake pan
Bake and cool.
Turn out on plate
Top with raspberry preserves and dot with whip cream and raspberries
keep cold until serving
1 box of Brownie Mix (plus eggs, oil and water)
1 jar of Raspberry Preserves
whip cream
raspberries
Nuts (optional)
Make brownies using brownie mix and recipe on the box ( I used the Costco, Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate)
mix in nuts if you would like
pour batter in a greased round cake pan
Bake and cool.
Turn out on plate
Top with raspberry preserves and dot with whip cream and raspberries
keep cold until serving
No comments:
Post a Comment